Blogroll

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Most beautiful beaches in Bali

Most beautiful beaches in Bali



Kuta beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Bali, it's located on the north coast of the island.


Kuta beach is long and narrow, stretching from inland to sea. The beach has white sand and blue water with many hotels, restaurants, and shops along its length.


The best time to visit Kuta beach is during low tide when you can walk right onto the sand. You will find that there are many people on Kuta Beach at night because it is a great place for tourists to party and relax after a day of exploring the island.


Visit Kuta beach to enjoy the best sunset in Bali. A few steps away from the beach, you can find a lot of souvenir shops selling local crafts and delicacies.


On the way back to your hotel or villa, you might want to visit Tegalalang market. It is a great place where you can find many restaurants, traditional food stalls, and even stores selling souvenirs.


I'm a bit obsessed with photography. I like to take pictures of the things that I find interesting and beautiful.


I have been taking photos ever since I started using my first digital camera in 1999. I have been living in Kuta Beach for over a year now and it's very easy to access some great locations around this area. Here is a collection of some of my favorite shots from my time here so far.


My photo collection is the result of years of traveling and photographing the world. I hope you enjoy it.


To see my full blog, please visit https://my-photo365.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments and keeping touch sharing our posts from my PHOTO COLLECTION.

People Searching