Blogroll

Thursday, February 9, 2023

My Memory of the Beach Tour




My memory of the beach tour was pretty amazing. On the first day we went to the beach, which was not very far from our hotel. We got there in the morning and had breakfast at a restaurant on the beach. Afterward, we walked around the beach looking at all the shells and seaweed that were washed up on shore.

Afterward, we went back to our hotel where I took a nap for about an hour before dinner. We went out again for dinner at a seafood restaurant because we had never eaten at one before. We ordered some drinks and appetizers and ate them while watching the sunset over the ocean! It was such a cool experience!

On the way to the beach, we were joined by two other tour participants. The group was small and it was nice to get to know everyone. We had a blast on our day at the beach. We spent hours walking on the beach, playing volleyball, and swimming in the ocean. It was so much fun!


Funny beach tour memory

The beach tour was a fun way to spend time with my family. I had never been to the beach and I was really excited to see what it looked like. My mom drove us there and we walked along the sand, looking at all the different things that were there: shells, starfish, and even crabs. There were also lots of people there too! We saw families with children and couples who were just walking along the beach by themselves.

I loved seeing how many different kinds of people live in this world and how they all get along so well together. It made me realize that we should try harder to become friends with each other because everyone deserves friends like us!

As a child, I had a dream of going to the beach. It was not something that my parents were keen on. They thought that it was too dangerous for an 8-year-old to go on her own. But as an adult, I realized that I can still make that dream come true.

As we drove down the road towards the beach, I was very excited to see what kind of souvenirs would be scattered along the highway. My excitement quickly turned into disappointment when we reached our destination and saw nothing but rows of hotels and restaurants.

I got out of the car, looked around, and sighed in disappointment. "This is not what I expected," I said.

My mom looked at me with pity in her eyes while my dad nodded his head in agreement."We should just go back home." He said with a look of defeat on his face."No!" I cried out without thinking twice about it."Why don't we just give up?"

Hi friends, let me know your memory of the Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments and keeping touch sharing our posts from my PHOTO COLLECTION.

People Searching