Blogroll

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Why you have to buy tons of food and bottles of water when visiting Petra.

Nice Tourist place

A few words about travel and why you have to buy tons of food and bottles of water when visiting Petra.

As you know, I love traveling, I will not say that like most people, because, however, with my travels and the way I spend my free time, many of my friends sleep and says ... you know what, I like you very much, but I will never go with you again, unless to the spa. Well, you can not hide that I have no restraint in anything. I am absolutely not the type to laze around the pool, sipping cocktails under a beach umbrella. My travels are thousands of kilometers traveled, millions of used patches for prints, it is eternal delight over everything and the desire to see everything ... because I will never come back here again, and so many things still need to be seen ... And in this way, I get up at the crack of dawn and go back to the hotel late at night to repeat everything from the beginning. Hardly anyone is able to withstand the intensity of my trips, hence I have a lot of trouble choosing a travel company. Mr. K seemed to stand it all well, I have no idea whether it was for the love of travel or for me ... the ground that he could manage and even venture to say that he liked it. I leave as soon as I have the opportunity, as soon as I can get a few days off if I put away a few pennies or not ... because I also have to eat at home. Travel is low-budget and although I hate excess cash, this is not the point. I remember my first vacation with friends. It was a real torment for both them and me. No sorry, I do not see why I should travel thousands of kilometers, just to soak my ass in the pool all day, go out for days, or die hangover the next day. I started my independent life very early when I was 18, I lived alone ... if I wanted to knock, I could easily do it at home and I didn't have to travel half the world.

So as a young being, I went to compromise and we always spent the summer holidays alone, in a family circle, while we went with friends for the winter holidays, because even after an overnight bib we went around and nobody had any major problems with it. I always plan my travels myself, it starts with places in the area that I would like to see, through prices, discounts, a menu of restaurants where I intend to be, tickets, taxi prices, and generally everything that is associated with spending any cash. I do not like to be surprised and I do not like to exceed the planned budget. I have never left a travel agency in my life, and I never buy meals that limit my time. If these are longer trips, then I usually change my place of residence every day, if short, one or two days, I limit myself to visiting a specific place and its surroundings. There were not many trips, but I saw some. Because I spend this year at home, with the Prince at my side, and there is no indication that I was able to leave the plot for at least two days, so I will try to share with you hahaha ... memories. And quite seriously, people often ask me how to do it, when to go, what to see, and how I do it for such money. I also review the internet myself in search of interesting places, prices, or what is simply worth seeing, so I think that such hints can be useful even if they are not used in full, but it is worth knowing what is interesting to see, where, and how. Like probably everyone who loves traveling, I have my list of places I want to reach at all costs.

Shop for Visitor

The first trip we made separately, i.e. without friends, was a trip to Italy. Friends left with a travel agency very famous at that time. We agreed to meet together on Etna. The trip takes 2 weeks. The cost we paid for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children) is 8,000 PLN, they for 2 adults 9,700 PLN. It's very brief. We traveled the entire coast of Italy, including Sicily, several times in order to see something wow, dig inland, visit a lot of beautiful and interesting places, be in the park on a Safari, play in amusement parks, and on the way including Vienna, Budapest, two days stay at Lake Balaton, Ljubljana in Slovenia, and for lovers of the Ice People Saga, Postojna Cave, in which Tengel Evil hid. And friends ... they took them to the Tyrrhenian sea, to which, unfortunately, they could not enter, because the waves were huge and the coast was very rocky, they could not sit there, because next to the only place where it was possible to reach the sea there was a container in which fishermen were throwing the remains of gutted fish, of which hmmm ... the smell, along with the sea breeze even reached the hotel. Coming back from Sicily, we stayed in this hotel for one night, strongly straining our budget. In the evening we went to a nearby town for supplies. On the street, bad gangs and fear were to see what they do with the cars that stood next to them, so for safety Misiek stayed in the car, and I with my friend fled to the store. In the evening we bathed in a tiny pool and the only positive of it all was that my children after a week of living without a TV watched Pokemons .... unfortunately in Italian. Yes ... there was a television in the hotel. Generally, they came out much more expensive, because in order to get out of this donkey, they had to buy additional trips, unfortunately, paid and not enough. God ... they even cut them for a trip to Mount Etna ... probably the only place in Italy that was free ... well ... there was even the only one we could find in all of Italy, free parking. The next day, at dawn we said goodbye without regret and set off to Pompeii. That's basically why I travel without travel agents. Of course, I understand people who prefer to lie on the beach and read a book, everyone has their own tastes and spends time as they like. I ... I definitely choose freedom, I don't want to see everything and I'm not interested in everything. I definitely value travel in terms of views. Landscapes and architecture somehow appeal to me more than museums and art ... I know I should admire them, but I am a total layman on this topic and to be honest some paintings in the Old Town in Warsaw, I like them much more than, for example, Mona Lisa, I won't mention Pablo Picasso. Well, don't shout at me, remember that everyone is a separate human being, I can just be some blunter. But I can't take it if I want to see something, and a guide tells me to go on and rush people like a flock of sheep.

Just because my travels are low budget doesn't mean I don't go where I want. I can buy a lot of things cheaper to see or go to the best restaurant or enter the desired place for which I have to pay dearly. In fact, I have the biggest savings on airline tickets and hotels. This does not mean that I sleep in bad conditions, dirt, and shit ... well, this is not. Not only that, my spots are always in sensational points, only often they are not five-star hotels, but tiny guesthouses, or noisefully called apartments. If I am traveling by car, only tents that I love and love come into play. If I have the option of enclosing myself in four walls and being outside all day, very often with a wonderful view at my fingertips, I don't think for a minute, at home I can sit at home and I have a nice time, at least me like it.

So how to travel cheaply around the world? It is not us who choose the place, but the place chooses us. If we have extensive plans, it's still on our list, so it doesn't matter if we go there now or maybe in a year or two ... after all, we want to see them anyway, so we don't have to go on a specific date. The same, unfortunately, which can be a hindrance for most, is the deadline. We are looking for ... we are finding ... we are going ... and here people working in corporations, where holidays are planned well in advance, are often losers at the start. I happened to buy tickets a few months ahead, but it happened that I got something in a week or two weeks. And if we can't take a few days off during this time, we lose the opportunity. It remains believed that this loss is compensated by our earnings, so we do not have to worry about ticket prices, although I hate to overpay when I am aware that I can buy something much cheaper.

Mountainer Cow

And this way we went to Budapest in two ways comfortably by Polish Bus for the whole PLN 39, but already for lemonade served according to the old recipe at the New York Cafe, considered one of the most beautiful and sophisticated cafes in the world, I paid much more than the price of travel in both sides. To Prague, the cost was even lower, while to Gdańsk we flew by plane, for one day, but for PLN 9 per person ... honestly, the village bus to Warsaw this way and back cost me more, and I only have 6 km. I paid 316 PLN per person for Jordan ... which is 158 PLN each way ... - a taxi from the Modlin airport to Warsaw costs similarly, and it was expensive because when we hung up on the phone determining whether we could take a vacation together, ticket prices increased by the minute. And here I am talking about all the fees, not just the price of the ticket ... and we know ... there is luggage, some priority boarding, the redemption of seats, airport fees, etc. Israel went even cheaper. I do not want to bore you now with prices, maybe I will write about it in a specific post, but it is undeniable that the world can be visited for so-called dog money. I never take checked baggage, even for two weeks hand luggage must be enough for me and I don't really have any problem packing clothes for every day and for different occasions. It is known that I will not go to an elegant restaurant or museum in jeans, so I always have stilettos and dresses in addition to sportswear. Everything is really a matter of good organization and packaging skills, and in that, I am simply, without bragging, honey! After returning, it always turns out that I didn't even put on some clothes and that I could easily take even less. With such very general things, it may be worth adding that where it is really warm I go in November and December, i.e. in the so-called low seasons, which gives a decisive price advantage, but also carries a small risk of bad weather, although it really depends a lot on the place. As for me, sightseeing at 20/25 * is optimal, higher temperatures do not somehow encourage you to walk longer. In addition to prices and definitely better temperatures, winter months definitely have the advantage of being far fewer people. There are no crowds, so you can actually see something, and on the trails, you enjoy admiring the views, not someone else's asses, as I recently had the opportunity to watch, at the entrance to Gubałówka in July. When it comes to traveling by buses, cars, planes, ships, or what else you travel there, as you can see in the pictures, I am undemanding. I fall asleep always, everywhere and in every position, therefore we try to travel at night so as not to lose anything from the next day. Often, immediately after the trip, I drove straight from the airport or from the station to work.

To be honest, I wanted to write a lot more in one post, at least that was the idea to write about Petra here and why you have to lug it all together, but the introduction ... somehow lengthened, so I think I will write a development another time. As some people probably already know, I also have a profile on IG. Every time I add a photo, it blocks me ... a description that I should add. I read my pathetic scribble and pity normally overwhelms me because I can't write anything there ... have a nice day Dear, good night Dear, it's raining or not raining ... and I think I should limit myself to it, because even when it rains, I immediately I have thousands of thoughts and I would like to add a lot of things about this rain, that it should rain or not, that the garden, the animals, that drought and global warming, that the plants are dying, and when they are dying, we have a problem because we water them I can't and that in such a drought even I would start watering, which I never did, but now I would do it so that it does not wither, and I can't because the water from the good escapes and it barely lasts for us, and how is it lacking, in turn, there is also a problem at home ... and here I would probably begin to describe a hard life without water ... and there is no place! Some massacre, I read descriptions of people under other photos and wonder how they can cleverly put it all in a few sentences and that there is sense and logic in it ... and you know what ... I feel like an imbecile. Because I have to spit out thousands of words, often forgetting what I wanted to say at the beginning, because the side threads are so important that as a result, I forget about the merits of the case ... And what can I say more than that I will not change, that I talk a lot about everything and about everything. Well, maybe I will tell you a secret the older I am, the less I speak, so you could say that today's introduction to fasting is definitely shorter than it would have been. Dear Progress, let's hope it will be even better in a few years.

In addition, I still have a terrible problem with the blog. Apart from the amount of spam, your comments disappear, sometimes I can see them on my cell phone, enter and there is nothing ... except spam, of course. Not only that, I published a few comments under the previous post and ... disappeared ... they are gone. I can not cope with adding photos, it comes out terrible, and uneven, I can not change the placement, and all the rest of the blog posts simply smashed me down, so that it looks massacre. Today, the whole sidebar has swung me down ... I think I have grown old because I really lack patience. Strange things are happening here and I'm wondering if someone accidentally breaks in again. If someone had the same and somehow managed it, please contact me ... today, I almost erased everything out of anger.
Lake around a mountain

I was going to publish posts quite regularly, but what is happening, the amount of time I spent to put photos ... exceeds me.
Despite everything, I wish you a wonderful day.




1 comment:

Thanks for your valuable comments and keeping touch sharing our posts from my PHOTO COLLECTION.

People Searching