Blogroll

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Lovely Evening

Flying mind in the late afternoon


Natural beauty of Bangladesh, if you want to enjoy such a heart shaking evening, you have to outside mega city and visit surround smaller city like Sylhet. There area many eye caching natural beauty spots.

I'm a lover of nature. It feels good to have an open environment. Out of all the noise I find the inevitable joy in solitude. The open blue sky, the soil and the water, I can never feel open when I do not go near. So in the holiday afternoon, I spent the afternoon at the river. 

The first day of new year. I took pictures with my camera this afternoon. My thoughts are in the sadness of the fans, my thoughts float in the conversation and the laptop screen.

Thinking about the turbulent environment of the coming year, I think we will adjust to the new year with new convictions and expectations. Build confidence in the strength of change in the minds of all of us and in the unity of the people. 

We no longer want the surprise of the event, do not want theatricality, do not want the death of conscience. I want peace and comfort. Don't want anarchy. I want religion, I don't want fanaticism. I want ease and fluidity in life, I do not want unnecessary wealth. We want to get rid of the culture, to develop our millennial life culture and heritage.

Transparent water of the river. The torrent of sunlight shines in the intense currents. Never tide, never break. The silver is mixed with the mind in this silver water.

And if the time is late in the afternoon then it doesn't matter. During the fall, the sun shining in the western sky spreads a purple aura in the river. Then the movement of the visitor returned. Such are the stories of the twilight of the Godavari river. And yes, the interest of young people in this generation to get a touch of such a scene is not over. That's why many plan to cross the river. Some with a friend, some with a girlfriend, enjoy the wonderful moment of Maya. It is really nice to go to the river to find a new beauty.

During the twilight, some took the position of capturing the red sun with their hands. One of them is Sultana Riya. He is a student of Lakshmipur Government College. Describing his own experience, Alexander came to Char Meghnapar in the southern part of the district, saying, “Our minds are always heavy on education. That is why I want to go to the river whenever there is a chance. In the afternoon sun, the exhausted water can be removed by watching the choked river water or the sun drowning in the river water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments and keeping touch sharing our posts from my PHOTO COLLECTION.

People Searching